Professionalism, commitment and excellence
Tracasa has a 60-strong team, with over 65% holding higher qualifications, with renowned prestige and a long-standing history within the company.
They are professionals capable of consolidating their knowledge and experience, highly familiar with the advanced technologies used in the company’s different areas of activity. They have successfully transmitted the culture of quality and rigour, transforming it into a key and distinguishing element of Tracasa.
The company structure is based on the following outline:
For years at Tracasa we have been developing major projects in Cadastre, Cartography and Territorial Information Systems in the national market. Our experience acquired throughout this period has enabled us to take a firm step into the Latin American market. In the African continent we have also developed a major cartographic project. Our expansion across Europe becomes clearer each day. Our participation in European projects for the establishment of standards and the implementation of added value services with the collaboration of important European bodies highlight the trust we have earned from European authorities, thanks to our technical and human capacities.
The following map displays the main locations of the most recent projects carried out by Tracasa:
Tracasa holds strategic partnership alliances with the following companies:
Tracasa is a national and international leader in the knowledge and development of GIS solutions. Along its journey, Tracasa has supported Esri technology, with which it has worked closely in the consultation, development and implementation of GIS solutions.
Tracasa is a re-seller with the authorisation of Airbus Defence and Space for the distribution of its product and services portfolio, among which the acquisition of images of the satellite family are particularly noteworthy, especially Spot 6 and 7, Pleiades and the TerraSas-X.
To develop knowledge, people and innovative, high-value services in collaboration with public organizations, raising the quality of life and contributing to the development of a sustainable society.
For Navarra, Tracasa’s work generates jobs, economic wealth, technological development in our community, collaboration and traction at local companies in the ICT sector, and a positive image of Navarra’s work and development.
As part of the business model, alliances and collaboration with other agents are essential to the company’s long-term development and sustainability.
Relationship with Tracasa Instrumental
We maintain a business group relationship with Tracasa Instrumental, making our strategic objectives and governance model compatible through a complementary approach to business and services in the market, sharing knowledge and experiences and using corporate services in an efficient and coordinated way.
Relationship with the Government of Navarra
We also combine our needs as a market company with the policies, programs and objectives of the Government of Navarre, in particular those of the Department of Economic and Business Development.
People and Talent
Our business model is based on knowledge, people and talent, these being the company’s greatest assets.
Economic stability and long-term sustainability are basic principles of our business model as a public company of the Government of Navarra.
Market and scope
Our activity is focused on providing services and solutions to public administrations, both in Spain and in Europe, in sectors that provide society with value (the environment, security, territory, public services…).
Specialized knowledge, services and solutions lie at the core of our business portfolio and capabilities. Our technical and sectorial specializations set us apart on the market and are key to our competitiveness.
A cornerstone of Tracasa, essential to the company’s sustainability and competitiveness.
Quality and Value
An ingrained culture at the organization prioritizes high value-added, efficient and quality services.
Our team of professionals is innately competitive, as Tracasa’s staff is used to working on a highly demanding open market.
- Shared financial consciousness as a means to contribute to a stable economic future for the company.
- Passion, ambition, and excellence in response to new challenges and opportunities.
- Commitment to the sustainable growth of our company focusing on national and international markets, in collaboration with local partners.
- Integrity and commitment to upholding ethical principles, accountability and transparency.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, professional development and implementation of management systems based on international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001.
- Quality commitment to analyzing both internal and external factors relevant to our activity, as well as the implementation of process improvement practices based on performance indicators (time, cost and satisfaction) for our operational activities.
- Environmental commitment to control of risk, an optimal use of resources (toner and paper consumables, energy), and the appropriate environmentally friendly management of waste.
- Information Security commitment to guaranteeing the privacy rights of our employees and to protecting all confidential information related to our operational activities. Commitment to ensuring required levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, to reducing security risks applying two main measures: physical and logical access control; and to resolve the root cause of registered incidents.
The management system of the company is certified in conformity with the ISO9001. The certification guarantees that the processes are managed and improved in order to obtain the maximum satisfaction of our clients.
Our awareness for the improvement of the environment allowed the company to obtain the ISO14001 certification. This certification guarantees that the environmental aspects that affects the company are addressed, evaluated and improved in a permanent way.
We consider essential to guarantee the security of the handled information. For this reason, we obtained the ISO27001 certification. This certification commit us to stablish different controls and to improve them permanently to minimize the existing risks in the data processing.