The Aguacanal GIS is a project that commenced in 2011 with the aim of improving the company’s workflow. Firstly, the entire repository of heterogeneous data was consolidated in a single geo-database. A tablet application was developed in order to improve the field work of technicians by means of a set of tools to monitor and edit field incidents. It offers tools to control crops and solve incidents. The application includes a system to synchronise data with the central repository. Some of the most important functionalities are:
– Migration and consolidation of the data in a geo-database.
– Development of an application for mobile devices (tablets).
– Network incident management.
– Solution of incidents.
– Revision of crops.
– Configuration of datasheets.
– Control panel: alphanumerical information operation.
– Synchronisation between connected / disconnected main